Since its inception, Arizona Fire and Burn Educators Association has remained at the leading edge of innovative and transitional training making the Public Educator a true professional. Through its various seminars, AFBEA has become a force on the national front, gaining recognition for our state and the distinctive challenges, which face the fire service today.
- Mark your calendars and register for the SPRING Community Risk Reduction Symposium! We love to answer your call for more training! AFBEA will be hosting TWO 1-day Community Risk Reduction Symposiums this year. Our spring symposium will be hosted on May 1 in Goodyear at the Adelante Healthcare building. Our agenda is shaping up to be an exciting learning opportunity that is sure to enhance your programs and provide personal growth! We have also set the date for our fall symposium. Mark your calendars for Nov. 13. Location is still being discussed. Speakers for this event are being lined up and we know you won’t be disappointed. Learn more about the spring symposium and register here.
- May 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- June 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- September 4 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- November 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- December 5 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm